• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

French Lop. . .French Fries

mimi g

Warren Scout
Was minding my own business last night sat on the sofa eating french fries when my silly baby bunny Boo dived over to me, pinched a chip and ran off and ate it!!!!!!!! I didnt know whether to laugh or tell her off...

What have your bunnies managed to pinch from you?? She has also tried to take salad from my plate before, which is kind of understandable. . .but a chip covered in salt with ketchup and mayo whats the appeal?? :lol: xx

You are munching it I think that is it :lol:

Amber nicked Scotts Toast and jam in the summer when we were out in the garden and the kids were having a picknick breakfast on the grass :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Pepy would do anything for a bit of biscuit (Not Grahams Bunny:D)! He eats the crumbs off my lap :oops: and was fighting me to nibble it! Now whenever he hears the packet he comes running...

Be extra careful potato is on the big nono list.

I've had biscuits to a whole sandwich stolen from me :oops::lol:

Dont think there was any potato inside the french fries...id over cooked them abit! LOL

I wouldnt intensionally feed them anything like that she was to quick for me to be able to react.

They are sooo cheeky. x

funny isnt it how much they nick our foods...and we get made to feel guilty for it:shock::lol:

i thought you meant the french fries crisps...my first bun would nick em out the bag shed dragged off you and taken to her "den"...much grunting and hoomin no no no involved:lol: shed end up running round with one hanging out of her mouth like a tusk:lol:

merlin says you cant beat him....he jumped up and took a big bite mouthful of my treat...kellys clotted cream ice cream...and he ate it with no il effects!!

i class buns like human babies..the world is explored by putting it in your mouth:lol:

Bigwig used to try and steal chocolates, i have a picture somewhere of him pinching a sweetie from my box of roses :lol: must dig it out.

When my rabbit Poppy was younger she stole most of a white chocolate easter egg off the coffee table. She didn't know how fast to run off with it but she was only little and it was too big for her, didn't quite get the idea that easter bunnies deliver the eggs-not steal them!!

A whole gingernut biscuit - I couldn't chase BB for laughing as she did about 4 laps around the garden with it held high in her mouth like a trophy:lol:

I let her have a few bites - I couldn't be that mean!

Loved reading your stories guys...thanks. Rabbits just amaze me all the time, most people I meet dont understand and call them dull and boring (probably remembering the poor bun they had as a child stuck in a 3ft hutch with no toys or interaction)...they are far from dull. I find myself telling my buns NO all the time but I wouldnt have it any other way as most of the things they do, that they arent supposed to, is because they are just to inquisitive and intelligent. X

A whole slice of dominos pizza! :oops:

Ted got half way across the room before I lept on him! :roll: :lol::lol: I can't tell you the level of sulk that I got....but death stares come to mind! :shock:

A whole slice of dominos pizza! :oops:

Ted got half way across the room before I lept on him! :roll: :lol::lol: I can't tell you the level of sulk that I got....but death stares come to mind! :shock:

WOAH! Cant believe he managed to get a whole slice!!!!

Worst thing mylo has "pinched" off my plate was when i was eating my tea and he decided to dive on me and he landed in the tomato ketchup with his front paw and then thought it would be funny to run around the room rubbing it into the rug. I didnt go mad, it was just funny watchin him!:lol:

WOAH! Cant believe he managed to get a whole slice!!!!

Worst thing mylo has "pinched" off my plate was when i was eating my tea and he decided to dive on me and he landed in the tomato ketchup with his front paw and then thought it would be funny to run around the room rubbing it into the rug. I didnt go mad, it was just funny watchin him!:lol:

He was a 7kg Frenchie. :lol: he got a nibble of the crust but luckily no more.

I can't tell you all the things mine have nommed!! Ruby likes to sit on the table.....so naturally has come across much food. When Ol was younger he'd drop all kinds of food our of his highchair, so Ted used to lie under him at mealtimes, waiting for the droppage. (and got a big blob of fromage frais on his head! :lol:)

Back