• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do your buns do in their run?

Wondered because my two don't seem to do much - usually huddle together and sometimes eat hay. Thought they might be bored, but that's what they do when they're inside. They have their little hiding places, but never seem to use them. Am I being fussy?!

Aah that makes a bit of sense! Thought it may be the case as they do get a bit more character in the evening. My husband thinks they hate it in there, but i always have trouble getting them back in!!

Aah that makes a bit of sense! Thought it may be the case as they do get a bit more character in the evening. My husband thinks they hate it in there, but i always have trouble getting them back in!!

You're probably trying to get them home just as they start to wake up. Would it be possible to put them out later and take them back in later? :)

I might give it a go. Sometimes a bit tricky due to routine at home at the moment, as I like them to go out in the morning so I can clean cage and kitchen while they're out. Will bear it in mind though and maybe put them out a couple of times in the day.
Thanks!

Back