• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Covered in scratches

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
From the bunnies, piggies and hammies, oh and from my own claws :oops:. They're on my arms, my hands, even on my neck and my face.

I'm also covered in bruises from walking into door handles and into things at work. No wonder people always look at me a bit funny :roll::lol:

I'm amazed I'm not covered in scratches today. A friend came round to meet Spenser for the first time, and to say that my big handsome boy was not in the moos was putting it mildly. :roll::roll: Attempts to stroke him were met by a hurried retreat to his bedroom. I managed to lure him out with a fenugreek crunchie;), but my attempt to pick him up met with furious resistance that ended in a decisive victory for Spenser.:roll::roll:

Was moving Princess Peaches this morning to clean out her bed and boy was she not amused lol Her wee claws are like razor blades :lol:
Its lucky she is so cute :love::love:

Back