• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggle Safes

Zooplus r great, ive used them a few times.
Parcel arrives normally 3 days.
I had to order mine from pet planet as zooplus were out of stock,but they are 16.99 also.:D

I think they're cheapest from vet uk if you only want one, but animal magic pet supplied are doing 2 for £30 so they're cheaper if you want 2 :wave:

I got mine from RWA. I think last year it was around £15 or so.

I'm going to try there. My mum has offered to buy one for Spenser - she felt so sorry for him last week when he was poorly. I have a funny feeling he won't like it ... gratitude is not always his strong point. :lol:

I'm going to try there. My mum has offered to buy one for Spenser - she felt so sorry for him last week when he was poorly. I have a funny feeling he won't like it ... gratitude is not always his strong point. :lol:

Mine never go near it!!! Gonna try it for the piggies this winter.

So if Spenser doesn't like it, I could justify a campaign for piggies? ;):lol:

Maybe Benson & Lola get enough snuggles from each other. :love:

Just to let you know.... piggies stink more than bunnies!! They pee everywhere and you can't toilet train them like bunnies so they need cleaned out more!! Cuddley though!!

Just to let you know.... piggies stink more than bunnies!! They pee everywhere and you can't toilet train them like bunnies so they need cleaned out more!! Cuddley though!!

I know ... that's why I know I'm on to a real loser on that one. :lol: Not that I've ever met a guinea pig properly, but the subject of their distinctive odour does come up from time to time on here. :lol: I'll concentrate on campaigning for shed-and-run acciomodation for Spenser ... then maybe I could get two little bunnies for his old hutch...

I know ... that's why I know I'm on to a real loser on that one. :lol: Not that I've ever met a guinea pig properly, but the subject of their distinctive odour does come up from time to time on here. :lol: I'll concentrate on campaigning for shed-and-run acciomodation for Spenser ... then maybe I could get two little bunnies for his old hutch...

Yep, or one ladybun to share the shed with Spenser!! Somebun glamourous to match him!!

Back