• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah and Charlee - pic HEAVY

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
I was bored last night so gave them a yellow pages book and hid raisins in between pages.

Just a bit of a warning. My carpets have been totally bunnified and guineafied -- after cleaning cages the other day, I realised I didn't have any vacuum cleaner bags and haven't had the chance to get another one. So the carpets look disgusting.

003-5.jpg

"mmmmuummmeehh"
004-5.jpg

I love this photo. Noah looks macho and Charlee is curling her lip;
012-8.jpg

013-8.jpg

014-5.jpg

Charlee being cute and trying to get into the hay container
031-3.jpg

030-5.jpg

028-5.jpg

Digging up the mat
027-2.jpg

Noah's turn;
026-6.jpg

025-4.jpg

Naww
033-3.jpg

aWwww what a gorgeous pair :love:
I love your idea of putting raisins in the pages of a yellow pages asqell, gonna try that with mine :D

They haven't really got the hang of digging up the yellow pages yet. I can't believe I am actually encouraging them to be naughty! :oops: :lol:

They haven't really got the hang of digging up the yellow pages yet. I can't believe I am actually encouraging them to be naughty! :oops: :lol:

Biccy has one, at least every 2 months, give or take. The current one is holding up quite well :) About 1/3 left :lol:

I love Charlie and Noah pics! :love::love::love: They look so intelligent in the first picture ... except for the book being upside down. :lol: Haven't tried Spenser with either yellow pages or raisins...

:love::love::love:
Two very cute buns!!! Love Charlee trying to get at the hay :lol:

My 2 go nuts for raisin's too, it's like their heroin :shock:

Our yellowpages lasts a few weeks here too... I keep stealing them from work for the buns :oops::lol:

Back