• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this a lucky bunny or what?

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Got called out to an emergency rescue tonight, this bunny escaped from the live meat lorry and ran into some nearby bushes, this happened on the main road, a lady saw it happen but being as she was over 80 years old she couldn't chase the bunny so she went and got a gentleman friend to help her, when he got there the bunny was soaking wet and surrounded by crows pecking at him but they managed to catch him and took him home, they dried him off and then called us, he is a bit thin and has a few nicks on him but apart from that I think he is one very, very lucky bunny

Newbunny014x2.jpg

Oh my goodness he is :love::love::love::love::love:

A live meat lorry though? :shock: Of bunnies? :shock::shock: I dont even want to think about that :cry::cry:

I am so glad he has made his way to you Theo - he certainly is one lucky bunny indeed :love::love::love:

Without a doubt Theo!! He is one very lucky & very handsome bunny!!!! :love::love::love:

Thank goodness he found his way to you :D

Oh my goodness he is :love::love::love::love::love:

A live meat lorry though? :shock: Of bunnies? :shock::shock: I dont even want to think about that :cry::cry:
I am so glad he has made his way to you Theo - he certainly is one lucky bunny indeed :love::love::love:

Christ Almighty!!!!!!:shock::shock::shock:
I never thought.............

He is a lucky bunny indeed!!!
What have you named him????**grins slyly**....He is staying,I take it????????????:lol::lol::lol:

He'll know how lucky he is I am sure. He'll understand the kindness that he's been shown in just the last short while.

Strength of character is probably what helped him to escape his destiny.

Bless him.

Well done you Theo.

Well, I didn't catch him I just collected him, I am so glad the lady saw it and was able to get help for him, he is a gorgeous very 'healthy' little boy:lol::lol:, so he will be neutered and vaccinated and then put up for rehoming providing he has no medical problems

And yes, sorry but the lorry goes around a couple of times a week, usually chickens and sometimes lambs and rabbits

Well, I didn't catch him I just collected him, he is a gorgeous very 'healthy' little boy:lol::lol:, so he will be neutered and vaccinated and then put up for rehoming providing he has no medical problems

Hang on Theo.............................................:roll::roll:

Well, I didn't catch him I just collected him, I am so glad the lady saw it and was able to get help for him, he is a gorgeous very 'healthy' little boy:lol::lol:, so he will be neutered and vaccinated and then put up for rehoming providing he has no medical problems

And yes, sorry but the lorry goes around a couple of times a week, usually chickens and sometimes lambs and rabbits

I hate seeing those lorries anyway :( but never did I think it would have bunnies on.

Anyway, focussing on the positive, he is gorgeous Theo!! :love:

Back