• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly Daisy getting some big Dave Lovin'

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Daisy has been on a long course of antibiotics to keep her abscess under control. She seemed to be doing so well that after discussing it with the vet we decided to take her off the meds for a week to see if how the abscess responded ( hoping that it would stay as it was rather than growing) Unfortunately although the abscess has stayed the same, she has developed another major infection in one eye and on one side of her nose, so is feeling rather sorry for herself :(

Thankfully Dave is always on hand to make her feel a bit better :love:

Firstly some Dave snuggles

P9290905.jpg

P9290904.jpg

Then some Dave kisses

P9290907.jpg

P9290908.jpg

and finally one of the handsome boy himself :D

P9290903.jpg

Aren't bunnies so special!!?? I have a form to fill out for you. I'm so sorry - will def get round to doing it. Waiting for new cheque book!

aww its Daisys turn to be looked after as she did such a good job looking after dave recently..

Theres nothing like bunny love! :love:

They have always been so loved up :love:

They both have so many problems but are blissfully unaware and enjoying life while Steve and I worry about which one we will loose first and what we will do for the one thats left.....

They have always been so loved up :love:

They both have so many problems but are blissfully unaware and enjoying life while Steve and I worry about which one we will loose first and what we will do for the one thats left.....

It must be an awful worry, but Dave & Daisy has got to be one of the top bunny romances ... Daisy finding a handsome toy-boy husbun in her retirement. :love:

Awww they are SO lovely!!! They are lovely bunnies :love::love: her poor little eye - hope it gets better soon. x

She had her tear duct flushed today, so hopefully it will look a bit better tomorrow. I am more worried about the amount of gunk coming out of her nostril :(

She had her tear duct flushed today, so hopefully it will look a bit better tomorrow. I am more worried about the amount of gunk coming out of her nostril :(

I hope that gets better too :cry: Poor girl, it must be so hard not being able to explain to them what it is and that you are trying to make it better...I know I feel that way when I am cleaning Starbuck's eyes or whatever.
Hope her nose is better soon xx

Bless Daisy...that eyes looks sore :(

Dave looks huge next to her though....her big strong fella looking after her :love:

Her eye was so much worse today :( i really thought it would be better. It was glued shut and when I bathed it open no end of pus poured out and it is red raw :( Poor girl, she is such a brave bunny as she is still really bright considering everything that is wrong with her :love:

Back