• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im so sad, im getting excited about....

kaths101

Warren Veteran
building the avairy tomorrow :D:D:D

OH and I have spent the last 2 days painting the panals and now they are ready to put up :D

My buns are going to love it! (hopefully the extra space wont set them off :?)

I get paid tomorrow - so were going to go and buy some bits for it too - tunnels etc - any ideas????

Im so excited I wont be able to sleep tonight :roll: Im sad arent I :lol:

No, not sad..it's exciting having new stuff :thumb:

I'm excited too and it's not even mine :lol:

So.....

you HAVE to post pics.... :)

Not sad at all ... I'm a bit jealous! I have great plans for a certain area of the garden if my parents ever get round to taking down a tree that's past it's best ... ;) Keep us posted. :wave:

I'l be sooooooo cross if it rains!

Do your buns like bends in their tunnels, or the type that connect? Spenser will only go in his tunnel if it is totally straight. :roll::roll: He likes his little plastic stool, ie. going under it or tipping it up - he has never jumped on top of it.

Oooh, you need a nice bench in there - the buns would enjoy sitting on/under it, and it's somewhere for you to sit too (I haven't got room for a bench in mine, and the floor is very hard on the bottom :lol:)

I'l be sooooooo cross if it rains!

Do your buns like bends in their tunnels, or the type that connect? Spenser will only go in his tunnel if it is totally straight. :roll::roll: He likes his little plastic stool, ie. going under it or tipping it up - he has never jumped on top of it.

Me too :evil:

The buns have only had a fabric tunnel before - Charlie LOVES tunnels, Oreo doesnt mind them - so i will get a few just to please charlie boy - not sure if he likes bends? :? probably not the way he darts about! :lol:

Im going to get the green plasticy ones I think - so they are ok for outside!

Oooh, you need a nice bench in there - the buns would enjoy sitting on/under it, and it's somewhere for you to sit too (I haven't got room for a bench in mine, and the floor is very hard on the bottom :lol:)

Don't you just borrow the boys' carpet tiles? I have a garden-kneeler, but can never be bothered to fetch it from the greenhouse.:lol:

I'm ba-haaaaaaack!!!!

Here's Benson and Lola's bench. Bought a piece of wide shelving and two wooden boxes from Homebase. Got dad to cut archways in both ends to make tunnels out of them. Then secured the shelf to the top of them with sticky velcro to stop it slipping off. Makes it easy to take apart too for cleaning.
DSC00966.jpg

Mine also like a big pile of hay in the corner to tunnel and sleep in! Post your pics to let us all see!!

a bench is a great idea!!! I do plan on sitting in their a lot with them :love:

I have a plastic bench and a plastic table - do you think that will be too slippy for them to jump on?

I'm ba-haaaaaaack!!!!

Here's Benson and Lola's bench. Bought a piece of wide shelving and two wooden boxes from Homebase. Got dad to cut archways in both ends to make tunnels out of them. Then secured the shelf to the top of them with sticky velcro to stop it slipping off. Makes it easy to take apart too for cleaning.
DSC00966.jpg

Mine also like a big pile of hay in the corner to tunnel and sleep in! Post your pics to let us all see!!

I love their shed! I was doing well to get permission for a hutch, but now that my parents are converted to the joys of rabbitdom there's no knowing what the future may bring ...;)

I'm ba-haaaaaaack!!!!

DSC00966.jpg

Hi :wave:

How often do you replace all of that straw? (asking cuz I'm thinking of getting a shed or wendy) :D

Looks amazing :thumb:

I love their shed! I was doing well to get permission for a hutch, but now that my parents are converted to the joys of rabbitdom there's no knowing what the future may bring ...;)

That's their run they're sitting in. The hole in the back wall leads through to the shed! :roll:

Back