• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floppy has his forever home

weedug

Mama Doe
0012.jpg

He was one of my first foster rabbits, back in June. He has quite a few health problems, and has just recovered from bloat.

And I have just adopted him and his brother Fluff (who doesn't like his photo taken :lol:)!

056-1.jpg

:wave:. Thanks for the welcomes!

In all fairness, Fluff was rehomed, but his bond broke down and he ended up with a few injuries :(

Oooh, Floppy! :love::love::love: I just want to squidge you! :love::love::love:

How's his wee legs doing? :wave:

Awww thank you so much for asking :D.

His legs are much the same really. He is getting over a bad spell of bloat. I don't know how much his leg pain had to do with it. Wouldn't help that he was at the vet the day before and they were manipulating his little legs. He's on daily pain relief for now and seems happy enough.

He was even on a date this afternoon :lol:, and all seemed to go well.

Awww thank you so much for asking :D.

His legs are much the same really. He is getting over a bad spell of bloat. I don't know how much his leg pain had to do with it. Wouldn't help that he was at the vet the day before and they were manipulating his little legs. He's on daily pain relief for now and seems happy enough.

He was even on a date this afternoon :lol:, and all seemed to go well.

Poor soul, sending nose rubs. Wouldn't it be nice if buns didn't have so many tummy problems? Glad he's keeping going, I have a wee soft spot for him.

Ooh, lucky man ;) Who was the date with? :D

I am hoping that the little guy doesn't have regular tummy problems to add to his problems. He has to watch what he eats as it is. I sat up with him for 2 nights before I was happy with him. I think hubby was getting jealous :lol:.

His date was with Blossom, who is about 14 weeks old, and maybe his cousin. Her mum was rescued from the same place Floppy was, and she looks very similar to him. They had a romantic lunch together, and a little snooze side by side :love::love:.

She was a bit mean with her grooming though. It was sooo sad to see him always asking her and just getting ignored :(.

His tummy is a bit off now though, although it's not serious and he is happily jumping around the room.

I'm hoping that they will get married after a few dates :lol:. Taking things slowly so not to upset him too much.

:lol: When I saw "forever home" & then the photo of Floppy, I wondered how you could bear to part with such a gorgeous bunny!:lol:

You haven't & neither could I.

Congratulations both of you. HAPPY GOTTCHA DAY FLOPPY. :love: :love:

Back