• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vet in Harrow/ Wembley

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Just cross posting my sister's post... :oops:
Just one reply and know how bad 'lil Dexter's teeth are.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=247422
Hi everybody,

I've just recently moved to the Harrow/Wembley area with my bunnies and I really need some help finding a good rabbit vet, one who is especially good with rabbit dentistry as I have a serious dental bun!

Can anyone recommend any vets that they know well, trust and have good experience with rabbits in my area?

I live right near Preston Road tube station off the metropolitan line and fairly close to Wembley stadium. I really need to find a vet before Dexter's teeth get bad again so I would really appreciate the help =)

Thanks!

Im sure she wont mind me mentioning but I dont think Jacks Janes vets are a million miles from her :D

edit I meant from your sister not Jane although they are close to Jane too

Hopefully she'll see this, unless you know which vet it is? Otherwise I'll PM her, thanks. Dexter is the bun I rescued who's starting to get all the same problems as Grim. My sister is currently treating him for a jaw abscess, so she really wants someone with a lot of experience. Hugo's There recommended a vet on the other thread too.

It was in her siggy but she has changed it. Im sure she wouldnt mind if you pm'd and asked her. I know they are Twickenham, that she is called C and that she is pregnant but thats the sum total of my knowledge sorry :lol:

ahhhhhhhh the joys of google ........ I found it

58 Hampton Road
Twickenham, Middlesex TW2 5QB
020 8898 0528

Thanks for your help guys! :)

I'm not sure where the place you have mentioned is but I intend to look it up! Hopefully it isn't too much hassle for me to get to in case of emergencies and such!

Back