• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whoever says bunnies and babies don't mix....

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Think again :D Marnie has taken to grooming Rosie whenever we are all on the sofa together. Blue isn't fussed by her at all either....even when she is screeching like a banshee.

DSCF0084.jpg

(Please excuse the mess and the semi-nekkid J :oops: )

DSCF0090.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0091.jpg

Marnie likes the travel cot too :roll:

DSCF0087.jpg

I *am* sharing Mum...Rosie gets the Daddy cuddles....I get the comfy bed. Duh :roll:

Oh wow, that is wonderful :love::love:

I am sure Marnie was given up because they had just had a baby ( rather than the excuse were given) so I must admit I was a little concerned with how she would be with Rosie.

I am so so pleased it has worked out so well. :D:D

Awwww this is way too cute!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love: And I must agree with Peanut-Toffee your man is very handsome. ;)

Oh wow, that is wonderful :love::love:

I am sure Marnie was given up because they had just had a baby ( rather than the excuse were given) so I must admit I was a little concerned with how she would be with Rosie.

I am so so pleased it has worked out so well. :D:D

Marnie is fine with her...I was a little nervous at first cause I know she can be nibbly...but the only problem we've had is Marnie trying to used the bouncy chair/carry cot at the same time as Rosie. Oh...and she keeps trying to 'help' with changing :roll:
We just make sure we don't leave the carry cot in the bunnies spots...Otherwise Blue has a sulk.

That first photo is adorable! (and your man is very good looking ;) )

Thank you :oops: I'd have been lost without him these past few weeks...he's been awesome :love:

God I must be getting old, my first thought was, love the colour of the sofa :lol::lol:

We got it in a charity shop...It's huge! J is 6'1 and can lay flat on it without touching the arms. We love the colour cause it hides the wine spills :oops:

Sam those photos made me well up,arent animals special:love::love::love::love::love::love:they just know what is needed in life xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all....J is sat looking suitably embarrased...but I know he loves it really ;)
I known that there were a few people with house buns and imminent babies...who were worrying about it, so I just wanted to show that it can work :love:
and Boo sucks to the :censored: at J's work who told him we should get rid of them. Or that he would come over and help build a hutch for them.....'it doesn;t have to be big or anything' Needless to say J gave him a very short drift :love:

Marnie is fine with her...I was a little nervous at first cause I know she can be nibbly...but the only problem we've had is Marnie trying to used the bouncy chair/carry cot at the same time as Rosie. Oh...and she keeps trying to 'help' with changing :roll:
We just make sure we don't leave the carry cot in the bunnies spots...Otherwise Blue has a sulk.

QUOTE]

funny how our tempremental buns seems more taken you seen my carrie meets amelia thread, shes always round amelia,

got to get a pic of doc in the baby bouncer its funny, docs has a fasination for pooey nappies, its a challenge holdning a babies legs up wiping while sticking my leg out to move a nappy bag out the way from a sniffing bunny.

at the mo amelia is very gentle her fingers uncurl, though she has taken to pulling out daddies chest hair :D muwhaha so i think amy will be good at plucking a rabbit if she got the chance :lol:

pics are great :) you have a lovely family and i must agree your man is rather
good looking ;)

Back