• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG a Rabbit named Su...kie

SkegMag

Warren Scout
Heard of Jonny Cash 'A Boy Named Sue'? Well I'm now the proud owner of 'A Rabbit Names Su..kie'!!!:shock::shock::shock:
Just picked 'her' up from a spay and it turns out 'she' is a HE!!! :lol:

omg - he's gonna have a complex after me calling him a her fro the last four months!!:shock::lol:

HE's been back an hour now and has pooed normally and is nibbling a little. He seems to be obsessed with his undercarriage at the moment - but I THINK/HOPE he's grooming (licking) and not chewing.
All the reading up I've done on spays but not on neutering.
HELP!!!!!

:shock: Thats been happening to a few buns on here of late, so what you going to name him then? xxx

:lol: He's still gonna be SUEkie!
Big problem is - it's put paid to my longterm plan of bonding him with my son's lonely, neutered, 18 month old male!:(

I dearly hope so, guys - it's more difficult though, I understand. Will try them in 6 weeks when hormones have died down.
No wonder they fought when we last tried them together - well Sukie fought - Merlin was just fine and wanting to be friends. I suspected 'she' may have been a 'he' when this disaster happened!

I dearly hope so, guys - it's more difficult though, I understand. Will try them in 6 weeks when hormones have died down.
No wonder they fought when we last tried them together - well Sukie fought - Merlin was just fine and wanting to be friends. I suspected 'she' may have been a 'he' when this disaster happened!

Well sukie is gorgeous and once his hormones have settled down you will be able to try bonding. xxx

Back