• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tried to eat with the buns yesterday, and...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
ended up getting booted out of the circle!

I put Ralph, Ruby and Buzz's pellets down in their bowl and they all settle in a little circle around them to eat together. I decided to put my face in there as well and pretended to eat the pellets too but Ralph decided there were too many of us in the circle and pushed me hard, with his head, away from the pellets, then turned around a created a blockade with his bum so I couldn't get back in.

Ungrateful little sod!

ralphrubbuzz3.jpg

To be fair, if you won't let him dine from your plate, it's understandable that he won't let you dine from his! :lol::lol: Bless him.

I just get boxed if I go near Homers noms. :roll:

:lol:
I pretended to eat some of Maxs hay yesterday, got some in my mouth by accident and had to spit it out. He just looked at me for the whole time like this :shock:

Haha this thread has me laughing out loud. Candiflare wasn't it you who was trying to identify her rabbits by smell yesterday? You have so much fun in your house!

Haha this thread has me laughing out loud. Candiflare wasn't it you who was trying to identify her rabbits by smell yesterday? You have so much fun in your house!

Yes that's me! My OH is going to bring them all out one by one and I'm going to identify them by smell! I think I must want to be a rabbit...

Back