PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone's bunnies bite them...

Candiflare
29-09-2010, 03:00 PM
when they touch them? Penelope has got into a big habit of doing this. I stroke her and she bites, I try to pick her up and she bites. I try to check her bottom and she bites. She knows no fear when it comes to the lengths she'll go to, to get a grip on my hands/jumper/arm/leg!

I don't mind it, obviously, it's just her character and she may grow out of it, but just wondered if there is anything I should be doing/not doing?

*lily*
29-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Is she neutered? My Tinkerbell was a little wotsit for nipping before she was spayed!

Candiflare
29-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Is she neutered? My Tinkerbell was a little wotsit for nipping before she was spayed!

Yep, spayed...

it actually got worse after she was spayed!

*lily*
29-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Yep, spayed...

it actually got worse after she was spayed!

Ohhhhhh :shock: Tinkerbell stopped once she was done.

Elena
29-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Nutmeg bites if I move in a certain way around her. I think she has slight loss of sight in one eye and will lunge at you if she thinks you're taking food away from her.

steph182
29-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Charlie went through a slight "nippy" phase. But he wasn't actually trying to hurt me, he was trying to get attention.
I just said "OW" in a high pitched voice, he didn't like it and soon stopped

Livi
29-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Rusty is a bit of a monkey for this!:evil: He goes through phases of biting every day (only once a day maybe twice!) for a few days and then stops. It can be anytime, when picked up, or just when talking to him and he comes over, just comes closer and sinks his teeth in!:lol:

I donít think Pip has ever bitten, but she does do a little attack thing where she makes scarey noises and attacks with her front paws (actually she has bitten my dad!), he would be sat there & she would just attack him for no reason! So funny :lol: Ė luckily he saw the funny side too & much prefers Rusty :roll:lol

Angie65
29-09-2010, 03:34 PM
If it's new, I would get a quick heathcheck at the vets

I once had a bun stay here that bit me when I touched his back. Turns out he had bruised it on the radiator:shock::oops: