• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone's bunnies bite them...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
when they touch them? Penelope has got into a big habit of doing this. I stroke her and she bites, I try to pick her up and she bites. I try to check her bottom and she bites. She knows no fear when it comes to the lengths she'll go to, to get a grip on my hands/jumper/arm/leg!

I don't mind it, obviously, it's just her character and she may grow out of it, but just wondered if there is anything I should be doing/not doing?

Is she neutered? My Tinkerbell was a little wotsit for nipping before she was spayed!

Nutmeg bites if I move in a certain way around her. I think she has slight loss of sight in one eye and will lunge at you if she thinks you're taking food away from her.

Charlie went through a slight "nippy" phase. But he wasn't actually trying to hurt me, he was trying to get attention.
I just said "OW" in a high pitched voice, he didn't like it and soon stopped

Rusty is a bit of a monkey for this!:evil: He goes through phases of biting every day (only once a day maybe twice!) for a few days and then stops. It can be anytime, when picked up, or just when talking to him and he comes over, just comes closer and sinks his teeth in!:lol:

I don’t think Pip has ever bitten, but she does do a little attack thing where she makes scarey noises and attacks with her front paws (actually she has bitten my dad!), he would be sat there & she would just attack him for no reason! So funny :lol: – luckily he saw the funny side too & much prefers Rusty :roll:lol

If it's new, I would get a quick heathcheck at the vets

I once had a bun stay here that bit me when I touched his back. Turns out he had bruised it on the radiator:shock::oops:

Back