• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling really..................

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(:(

Been up most of the night with sick bunnies, had to rush 3 in as emergencies this morning. 2 have been admitted, the other is home looking :( Now waiting for the phone to ring with news so am on edge, but also dreading it ringing as i really don't think I want to know. I'm generally driving myself round the bend :roll:

No point to this really, just sat here on my own looking at sick rabbits, its pouring with rain outside and I am getting fed up with myself......

:(:(:(:(

Its horrible when just one bun is poorly so I cant even imagine the worry of 3 poorly buns :cry:

((Big hug)) Just remember you are a fantastic bunny mum and they all know that. Without you who knows where your poor buns would be.

Sending vibes for all of them xxxxxx

i have so much respect for you, i so couldn't do what you do :(

I can't help, but a virtual hug is on offer, if you would like :)

You're a gem of a lady and you do an amazing job with these bunnies of yours. I hope Berol, Maggie and Daisy feel better soon. :(

Big hugs to you and all your buns.

You do such a great job. I don't know how you do it. Not many of us could.

I do really feel for you sometimes Liz.
You have such a hard time, but you do such a fantastic job for those bunnies.
I honestly admire your selflessness so much, and honestly wonder how you do it sometimes, it must be so hard.
Chin up, these bunnies lives have been transformed so much now they have you.
x

Its hard but you are doing your best for them, and things may be OK.
I spent Friday convincing myself that I was going to lose Jimmy and Misty. They were in for blood tests and i thought that they would be so bad they would have to be PTS- turns out the bloods were no different to previously and they both had an infection. By the time I saw the vet I was a blithering idiot though. My neice nearly passed out when they took the blood sample, but I left the receptionist to take care of her while I panicked over the 2 cats.:oops:

I do really feel for you sometimes Liz.
You have such a hard time, but you do such a fantastic job for those bunnies.
I honestly admire your selflessness so much, and honestly wonder how you do it sometimes, it must be so hard.
Chin up, these bunnies lives have been transformed so much now they have you.
x

Thank you that means a lot:love:

Louise I must admit i have convinced myself its bad news for all of them. In a way I even think letting maggie go might be the best thing for her as I can't stand watching her go through the same thing over and over again not knowing why its happening :(

Nothing has been the same here since we lost Elwood and Eddie so close together :cry: Both Steve and I said the same word last night at the same time when we were discussing it. everything seems flat :( Its like some sort of spark has gone out of it and we are just going through the motions, its hard to explain :? Loosing Morgan and the 3 buns in one week was also really difficult, Morgan was always so in your face, she has left a big hole in our lives.
It seems harder now that we are taking a break from getting new buns and trying to cut back because all we will do now is loose bunnies one after another with no fresh challenge inbetween :(

I've felt the same since losing Samson, in particular, he was always there for a cuddle and made me smile. There is always somebody ready for attention but Sammy was special. There have been lots of exciting things happening here and lots of changes but at the moment I feel totally exhausted and I'm stressing over every little thing. I also go through phases when I'm scared to check on the animals in case I find somebody ill. I think it is human nature to be like that and we do need time to lick our wounds. I don't know which is best some times- keep going in the hope it keeps you occupied or take time out so you can grieve and recover.

Thinking of you.

I'm so sorry Liz, I know that you are always trying so hard, and sometimes it must seem that the negatives far out weigh the positives. :cry:

I hope your buns are going to be okay, and more importantly you will be okay :love:

I've been out all day so just catching up now, but have been thinking about the poorly bunnies. You must be exhausted. :( Whatever happens, you should give yourself credit for doing everything possible to give your bunnies the best possible life. :love: Daisy especially is a real story of transformation, especially since joining up with Dave. I think her escapade with your pansies back in the spring is one of my favourite stories of bunny mischief.

I've felt the same since losing Samson, in particular, he was always there for a cuddle and made me smile. There is always somebody ready for attention but Sammy was special. There have been lots of exciting things happening here and lots of changes but at the moment I feel totally exhausted and I'm stressing over every little thing. I also go through phases when I'm scared to check on the animals in case I find somebody ill. I think it is human nature to be like that and we do need time to lick our wounds. I don't know which is best some times- keep going in the hope it keeps you occupied or take time out so you can grieve and recover.

Thinking of you.

At the moment I am not stressed or panicked, just resigned to the fact that we will probably loose them if not today then another day. There just seems to be an inevitability about it all :?

May be time out is like counselling, it hurts at the time but you feel (hopefully) better at the end of it :)

Anyway I am getting a little annoyed now as communication doesn't seem to be high on my vets list of priorities today :roll:

:censored::censored::censored: Spoken to vet and as you can tell feel so much better for it ....... NOT :roll:

It appears that communication between vets is also not high on the agenda today and we had a slight disagreement over what stasis actually is in the grand scheme of things :?

Back