• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think so far??

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Well, my babies are staying at my mums for a few days at Christmas while the bf and I pop over to Ireland to visit his rellies......

Ive now got a pre-used 2 tier cage....... so far, I have cleaned it and bought it some floor covering as well as adding a door lock thingy...!

I love it personally.....but not for using everyday etc.

43cc1ae5.jpg

The catch lock thingy...

dfa03b60.jpg

Im going to add a shelf for them to get between levels as the ramp was missing.... :roll:

Any input? :)

Have they ever had a ramp before? Might be a problem if they haven't.

Apart from that i think it'd be great for a few days :)

What are the dimensions? It looks neat, but it then it also looks a little small. For a few days it would be ok, but I personally wouldn't have my two in anything smaller than what they normally have or they would go completely bonkers!!

Its 1m x 50cm and 1m tall. They dont have the ramp and have never used one, Im going to put steps in....

What kind of steps? Steps will take out a lot of additional space, so it will be very very small i would think, e.g, not much hopping space.

Could you put a puppy pen on the front to give a bit more room? It looks good for a 'base camp' but small for being locked in, even if they are allowed free range time.

Back