• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits & hoovers!

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Anyone elses rabbit inlove with an object? Well Orla is madly inlove with our hoover (henry the hoover).

Whenever its on, Rodge runs for cover but Orla insists on walking beside the hoover & licking it! :shock: Its gotten so bad that if we're hoovering in the hall, she presses her face up against our glass livingroom door to catch a glimpse of it.

I think its love. :lol:

Biscuit licks and follows the hoover too now :) He used to be afraid when he was a baby, now he chases it round the room :roll:

I swear he's mentally unbalanced... :):lol:

What a relief, thought I had adopted a nutter! :lol:

I would love to find the owners who adopted her siblings, I bet theyre all mad! :lol: (the rabbits I mean!)

What a relief, thought I had adopted a nutter! :lol:

I would love to find the owners who adopted her siblings, I bet theyre all mad! :lol: (the rabbits I mean!)

I have Orla's brother and sister here, as fosters :wave:.

They did have a home arranged, but it fell through :(.

Don't know how anyone could turn them down, they are soooo gorgeous (and just a little mad :lol:)!

Back