• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Idiosyncrasies

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Or 'Bunny Things That I Will Never Understand'

- Why a redundant piece of hay on the ground becomes the best piece of hay in the world once I try to sweep it up

- Why pellets from the pellet box are infinitely better than pellets out of the bowl

- Why sleeping on lino is way more preferable than sleeping on a fleecy blanket

Why pooping on the sofa where im just about to sit is better than the litter tray.

Why hay is better OUT of the litter tray than in, after it's just been replaced.

Why Mummy and Daddys dinner is much more interesting and must be investigated, no matter the consequence.

Why that phone cable has to be munched on each time it's replaced, but other cables are left alone :shock:

:lol:

Why they huddle outside in the rain saying 'Urgh, it's WET out here!' instead of hopping back into their cozy shed... :roll:

Why they wee on the vetbed instead of the littertray...!

:lol::lol::lol: all so funny!

Why they keep weeing when Ive just cleaned it up...OUT the litter tray

Dont they realise their bums gone over the edge of the litter tray? and I cooo and say well done anyway!:lol:

When I say no & they Binky like mad & give me cheeky looks!:lol:

Why they dig out their nice cosy beds stuffed with hay when they not sleeping over inside & their bedding is all over the hutch - including the hay rack which they then sleep in!

I adore them more & more every day:love::love::love:

Why fresh hay from the bag os soooo much more desirable than hay anywhere else.
How they know everytime someone within a 20m radius is eating an apple and 'needs' to be mobbed for it.
Why pooping under my bed next to their litter tray is an absolute must.
Why wires of any kind, books and DVDs are so darn tasty
:roll:

God I love em though :love:

Why fresh hay from the bag os soooo much more desirable than hay anywhere else.

Apart from hay in the process of being swept up. I've lost count of the number of times my nice neatly swept pile gets trodden through by a bun looking for the perfect bit of hay that escaped onto the floor. :roll:

Apart from hay in the process of being swept up. I've lost count of the number of times my nice neatly swept pile gets trodden through by a bun looking for the perfect bit of hay that escaped onto the floor. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:
They are such little monkeys sometimes :roll:
The amount of times Ive taken tge rubbish out only to find on the way back Ive left a little trail of poos and hay and human rubbish where one of the little :censored:'s has bitten a hole in the bag :shock::lol:

Why when you've just got sat on the loo or in the bath do you hear pitter patter, pitter patter, silence, then RIP...TEAR...MUNCH!!! The poor wallpaper outside my bathroom door gets attacked everytime I am 'indisposed' :lol:

Why they decide to wee/poop in the places which are hardest to clean out :roll:
Why they think that if you enter the run you must have brought food with you, so therefore you need to be attacked :lol:
Why they know exactly what to do to worry you the most

You ahve to love them though :love:

Love this thread!

Why every time I enter the kitchen it MUST be because I am going to feed them treats.
Why everytime I lie of the floor with them they decide my hair needs a trim.
Why they poo right next to their littler tray instead of in it.
Why everytime I try to shoo them in from the garden they think its a game and run circles around me!

When I say no & they Binky like mad & give me cheeky looks!:lol:

Pickles does this too! :lol:

Why they sleep in their littertrays...?!

Flopped2.jpg

Last edited:
Why is that they can be fast asleep while i sneak away with their litter tray to clean it, when i bring it back they are still asleep in the same place, and i think " good they didnt notice" and its then i see a pile of poos inside a big wee where the litter tray was temporarily moved from:lol:
A bit like the kitkat advert:lol:

Why is that they can be fast asleep while i sneak away with their litter tray to clean it, when i bring it back they are still asleep in the same place, and i think " good they didnt notice" and its then i see a pile of poos inside a big wee where the litter tray was temporarily moved from:lol:
A bit like the kitkat advert:lol:

This! They used to do this all the time. Now as I have several trays I fill a new one first and then swap them over. Foiled!

I have a new one today...

Why carrot tops must all be turfed out of the bowl in order to find the perfect one

Why they'll batter away at the stair gate like a prisoner wanting to get out...and then when you open it they'll hop back into their room and lie down, as if to say "Well, I just want the option!" :roll:

haha i know the feeling!
when you want to give them attention they brush you off but as soon as your busy doing something they cant get enough of you.
They way they 'help' you to clean up by putting a hole in the rubbish bag and re-emptying it :roll:
the way they see you brushing up the floor and conveniently flop out right in the middle of it!

you have to love them tho :love:

Thank you helgalush, I quite agree! :D

Why when they're in my room, they want to escape onto the landing, and when they're on the landing they beg to go back into my room! :roll::lol:

Last edited:
Back