• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm finally giving in

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
And buying the monsters some Fenugreek Crunchies! Bored of being a mean bunny mummy :D

Will the piggies like them as well? Or should I get the pigs something different?

:lol:

When I went away I left instructions to give them ONE treat a day each. I get home and the TWO bags I had have all gone!! Seems my petsitter can't resist those bunny eyes. :lol::lol:

:lol:

When I went away I left instructions to give them ONE treat a day each. I get home and the TWO bags I had have all gone!! Seems my petsitter can't resist those bunny eyes. :lol::lol:

:lol: my OH will probably do this he thinks I'm awful for only giving them a few pellets

Oh yes - its is in fact possible that they can shriek even louder for food once they had an FC....

I gotta get me some of dem!! Although all of my animals really could do with an appitite supressant!!! Might get extra cuddles of Benben and Loopy Lou though so it is worth it!!

I'm such a baaaaaaad bunny mum for denying my wee loves!! I shall order some.

Are they fattening?? If Louis likes them Chester prob will and i have to look after his expanding waistline!!

I'm such a baaaaaaad bunny mum for denying my wee loves!! I shall order some.

Are they fattening?? If Louis likes them Chester prob will and i have to look after his expanding waistline!!

Louis only got one to try when they first arrived - I feed the buns in secret so's he doesn't feel left out :lol:

They are made of ground corn and fenugreek, and are meant only as a treat. My boys get one each a day. The piggies only get them as an occasional treat, cos they're a bit porky :oops:

Louis only got one to try when they first arrived - I feed the buns in secret so's he doesn't feel left out :lol:

They are made of ground corn and fenugreek, and are meant only as a treat. My boys get one each a day. The piggies only get them as an occasional treat, cos they're a bit porky :oops:

In moderation then. Chester should love them - he eats the piggy food. He used to be such a fussy eater until he went on the steroids!!:roll:

Back