• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber's thumping LOL

jubob

Mama Doe
I just done a massive sneeze and Amber is thumping at me from the kitchen, think I may have woke her and she is not pleased :lol: best go and make the peace with her :lol:

She was really annoyed kept thumping for about 5 minutes :lol::lol::lol: She didn't like me bashing away with the pestle and mortar yesterday either :lol: and I was making biscuits for HER :lol::lol:

My bunnies don't seem to get angry with me (or at least I haven't noticed) but when I have hiccups my G-pig Alfie makes his angry noise

Spenser hasn't thumped for ages. The last time was really embarrassing. :oops::oops::oops: We had visitors, and I'm afraid he seemed to take exception to the unfamiliar English accents. :roll:

Mine still runs away from me if I sneeze.
I guess than with a "wind speed" of 200mph as it come out it must be scary for a bun with such acute hearing. Hurts their ickle ear drums.
Is Amber a straight eared or lop eared bun?

Back