• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uh oh..think Biscuit's being a Terror... U/D Pictures of troublesome one! Post 36

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...thought he was having an 'off day' as he was just sitting, quietly, but OH just let him out for Free-Range, and all i can hear from up here is..

"no Biscuit, that's not what we do"

and

"hey, no, you can't go in there...!"

and

"nooooooooo, not the sofa!"

:lol:

Last edited:
lolll, thats all you ever hear in my house :lol::lol:

but the most it is mum saying ..

"NOOOOOOO NOT THE WALLPAPER" :lol::lol:

I have told her to strip it & paint, but she doesn't agree lol :lol:

Hmmm, sounds a bit like Basil today, (thank God he's now back on form). So far this morning he has re-designed my garden shoes (yet again:roll:), bitten two holes in his base liner, enlarged the hole in his snuggle house, chewed the dustpan (yet again:roll:), dug a hole in the pvc covering my carpet and tried to escape into the garden....phew. He is not bored, he has the conservatory, kitchen and half the front room to free range in. He has umpteen toys and apple chewing sticks, he has various strategically placed look outs with comfy cushions to sit on, loads of hay etc, but he is currently sitting sideways giving me that look of disgust that only bunnies can give when they feel hard done by:lol: Ooooooh I'm such a bad mummy. PS even the dogs are hiding:lol:

I love it when my bunny's being naughty! I just adore him and giggle at him, I try to tell him off, making sure I get down to his level so I can look him in the eye to tell him, but he just bounds over and starts licking me and chin rubbing my hair. The dafty! He knows how to wrap me round his little paws :love::love::love::love::love:

He just ran straight out of the living room as she opened the door, ran out, up the stairs and was sat outside of my office, listening to my voice apparently.

I just went out and he's running up and down the stairs :lol: :shock:

He rarely comes out there, but he's going mad today.

What on earth is up with him today? lol

That sounds like what we could hear coming from the living-room from whoever was on duty with Spenser last Wednesday night! :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww, just went downstairs and he's flopped on OH's side of the sofa with her watching TV.

Think somebun tired himself out!

What a manic hour that was!

He'll snooze all day now :lol: you watch :love:

You can't have a thread like this and then not have pictures! :evil: *tut tut*

:lol:

I'm at work! He's everywhere, OH opened the door to put something in the bin, he sped past her at the speed of light and did the stairs, TWO steps at a time :shock: he's only little!

I think he wants me to come play? He sits outside my door once he's up here :love: :( i want to go play but im so busy! I think my post average is going to be less than 30 today! :shock: :eek:

I'm at work! He's everywhere, OH opened the door to put something in the bin, he sped past her at the speed of light and did the stairs, TWO steps at a time :shock: he's only little!

I think he wants me to come play? He sits outside my door once he's up here :love: :( i want to go play but im so busy! I think my post average is going to be less than 30 today! :shock: :eek:

:lol: You are so busy but you are on RU! :lol: I think you should take an early lunch break (got no idea what time it is where you are) and get us some Biscuit pics! :D

:lol: You are so busy but you are on RU! :lol: I think you should take an early lunch break (got no idea what time it is where you are) and get us some Biscuit pics! :D

It's 11:47am here.

I'm on RU every day - i'm actually doing a migration of a customers system right now remotely, so have time to wait whilst its migrating now. I'm also doing a test of using Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer for a customer with a certain web product that has issues with IE. Very technical rubbish, very boring! So i'm using Chrome to use RU and its very good :)

I'll try and get some pics later, if he'll sit still for that long.

Just to add, he's just thrown the contents of his litter tray all over OH's feet :shock: ... she's not happy :lol:

:shock:

He's just eaten some wall :eek:

There's a bunny mowf sized piece of the wall missing.

My landlady is going to kill me :(

Back