• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last one for neuter today U/D POST 7

cyprusrabbit

Alpha Buck
Finally Jet has gone for his neuter :D, all 3 boys went off to the vets for a day out :D.

So fingers crossed all is well and that the great bonding continues :D

Last edited:
Jet is home - I havent seen him yet but have given my hubby strict instructions!!! :lol::lol:

He is doing well, he barely had 'any' bless him the vet said that they were very small :lol::lol:

However in a week the pig put on 60 grams!

Just need to get him eating now :?

I'm interested in what the vet said about Jet's bits' being rather small. I'm afarid I've avoided having my lad done so far, partly because he's single but also because he doesn't exhibit any hormonal behaviour at all. My friend's mini-lop is more well-endowed, and he's a whole kilogramme lighter!

Sending good recovery vibes for Jet. :wave:

I'm interested in what the vet said about Jet's bits' being rather small. I'm afarid I've avoided having my lad done so far, partly because he's single but also because he doesn't exhibit any hormonal behaviour at all. My friend's mini-lop is more well-endowed, and he's a whole kilogramme lighter!

Sending good recovery vibes for Jet. :wave:

I know Jet's very young :wave: pur vet neutered hm early because Cyprusrabbit is bonding a trio of boys :)

Thanks everyone

Apprently Jet started eating almost as soon as he was awake! told ya - he is a pig :lol::lol::lol:

He is home eating, drinking and pooping! like nothing has happened!

Oh well the boys get a night in :D

Love my trio of boys :love::love::love::love:

Bonding new: today is day 6 of them living together. I love the way Jet is always in the middle of the brothers :D

Back