• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I thought Jasper had died!!!!

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
I was pottering about cleaning the rabbits and piggies out yesterday. I had done the rabbits and let them on to the grass for a nibble (not to digg but they always do this anyway. My Husband is really starting to fall out of love with my bunnies :roll:) I was in the kitchen changing the piggies fleece then went to have a look outside make sure everything was ok. From the door I could see Jasper on the grass on his side legs stiff and straight out and his head tiped back and eyes shut. I ran towards him panicking and the little bu&&er jumped up and looked at me like I was stupid. He really looked liek he'd had a fit or something. Such a fright.

Not good for the heart :lol:

Naught Jasper! :lol: I'm quite lucky - Spenser has the odd digging episode, but he's not really very good at it, and my parents don't seem to mind his attempts at landscaping the lawn.

:lol: this happened to me, I went to a local shop called Animal Tracks for Hay on a sunday, and this little dutch girly was lying the exact same way. Felt like an idiot 'coz I went and got the guy didn't I :oops:

:lol: this happened to me, I went to a local shop called Animal Tracks for Hay on a sunday, and this little dutch girly was lying the exact same way. Felt like an idiot 'coz I went and got the guy didn't I :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have done it as well. They always make right charlies of us.

One of my new additions lies on my lap on his back with his feet stuck in the air. It looks very strange.

Goodness me, what a shock :shock: Naughty Jasper for scaring his Mummy like that :no:

Glad he was ok :wave:

:shock::lol: every time mine close their eyes I start poking them just to check they're still with us

Its so scary when they do that isnt it! Im currently training myself yo relax and stop prodding them when theyre asleep :oops::lol:
Poor Mimis the worst, she sleeps soooo deeply and scares the life out of me sometimes. Then she'llwake up and go 'what muuuum stop waking me up?' :roll:

I had to do that the other day with Biscuit, poke him i mean, after the huge flop, he didnt move for ages, i was really scared, then he sat up, stamped and ran off back to a corner and fell asleep again.

They do like to scare us eh?

Mini and Smudge do the dead bunny flop. It's worse with Mini cos she rolls her eyes slightly so the whites are showing. I know she does it now so not so much of a worry. One of the other two did it the other day and that freaked me out.

I think if i'd seen the actual flop I wouldn't have been so worried but I missed that part just looked up to see him on the wet grass like that and covered in mud from his digging (not that he digs if daddy asks :lol:)

From the door I could see Jasper on the grass on his side legs stiff and straight out and his head tiped back and eyes shut. I ran towards him panicking and the little bu&&er jumped up and looked at me like I was stupid. He really looked liek he'd had a fit or something. Such a fright.

Not good for the heart :lol:

Know just how you feel. Basil loves to scare me this way, have lost count of the times:roll:

Back