PDA

View Full Version : I thought Jasper had died!!!!

Mrs Ord
29-09-2010, 09:37 AM
I was pottering about cleaning the rabbits and piggies out yesterday. I had done the rabbits and let them on to the grass for a nibble (not to digg but they always do this anyway. My Husband is really starting to fall out of love with my bunnies :roll:) I was in the kitchen changing the piggies fleece then went to have a look outside make sure everything was ok. From the door I could see Jasper on the grass on his side legs stiff and straight out and his head tiped back and eyes shut. I ran towards him panicking and the little bu&&er jumped up and looked at me like I was stupid. He really looked liek he'd had a fit or something. Such a fright.

Not good for the heart :lol:

susie bun
29-09-2010, 09:43 AM
Naught Jasper! :lol: I'm quite lucky - Spenser has the odd digging episode, but he's not really very good at it, and my parents don't seem to mind his attempts at landscaping the lawn.

PixieRabbit
29-09-2010, 10:16 AM
:lol: this happened to me, I went to a local shop called Animal Tracks for Hay on a sunday, and this little dutch girly was lying the exact same way. Felt like an idiot 'coz I went and got the guy didn't I :oops:

Mrs Ord
29-09-2010, 10:21 AM
:lol: this happened to me, I went to a local shop called Animal Tracks for Hay on a sunday, and this little dutch girly was lying the exact same way. Felt like an idiot 'coz I went and got the guy didn't I :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have done it as well. They always make right charlies of us.

Amy104
29-09-2010, 12:20 PM
One of my new additions lies on my lap on his back with his feet stuck in the air. It looks very strange.

Hugbut
29-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Goodness me, what a shock :shock: Naughty Jasper for scaring his Mummy like that :no:

Glad he was ok :wave:

Nicola1
29-09-2010, 12:59 PM
:shock::lol: every time mine close their eyes I start poking them just to check they're still with us

Gemmapookie
29-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Its so scary when they do that isnt it! Im currently training myself yo relax and stop prodding them when theyre asleep :oops::lol:
Poor Mimis the worst, she sleeps soooo deeply and scares the life out of me sometimes. Then she'llwake up and go 'what muuuum stop waking me up?' :roll:

Mrs Ord
29-09-2010, 01:24 PM
:shock::lol: every time mine close their eyes I start poking them just to check they're still with us

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GrahamL
29-09-2010, 01:26 PM
I had to do that the other day with Biscuit, poke him i mean, after the huge flop, he didnt move for ages, i was really scared, then he sat up, stamped and ran off back to a corner and fell asleep again.

They do like to scare us eh?

Mrs Ord
29-09-2010, 01:31 PM
I have visions of us all nervously prodding our buns :lol:

They must wonder what we're playing at :oops:

Elena
29-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Mini and Smudge do the dead bunny flop. It's worse with Mini cos she rolls her eyes slightly so the whites are showing. I know she does it now so not so much of a worry. One of the other two did it the other day and that freaked me out.

Mrs Ord
29-09-2010, 01:35 PM
I think if i'd seen the actual flop I wouldn't have been so worried but I missed that part just looked up to see him on the wet grass like that and covered in mud from his digging (not that he digs if daddy asks :lol:)

basirascal
29-09-2010, 02:16 PM
From the door I could see Jasper on the grass on his side legs stiff and straight out and his head tiped back and eyes shut. I ran towards him panicking and the little bu&&er jumped up and looked at me like I was stupid. He really looked liek he'd had a fit or something. Such a fright.

Not good for the heart :lol:

Know just how you feel. Basil loves to scare me this way, have lost count of the times:roll: