• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cutest video EVAR!!!!

Very sweet, but the poor little baby looked like it was trying to sleep. If someone kept moving me around like that when I was trying to snooze, I wouldn't look cute and cuddly but would show my teeth:oops:

I agree, very very cute, but i also think it looks a bit scary and upsetting.

The bun is being held in a very in-secure way and if it struggled/rolled the other way, it was a good few feet off the floor :(

It also looked occasionally as if the bunny was flat on its back, almost tranced, which uspets me also :(

I agree, very very cute, but i also think it looks a bit scary and upsetting.

The bun is being held in a very in-secure way and if it struggled/rolled the other way, it was a good few feet off the floor :(

It also looked occasionally as if the bunny was flat on its back, almost tranced, which uspets me also :(

I agree with this, it did unsettle me, I thought they were going to drop the poor baby at any minute.

And are you meant to handle baby bunnies that young?

Back