• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love this pic of the terrible threesome!

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
Thought i would share this as i haven't posted a pic of these 3 for ages :love:
securedownload-4.jpg

Oh they are sooooo beautiful :love:

How did you bond these 3 as a trio? what genders are they? I'll be attempting to bond my single boy to my bonded pair (male/female) in a couple of weeks and could do with some advise! xxxxx

Oh they are sooooo beautiful :love:

How did you bond these 3 as a trio? what genders are they? I'll be attempting to bond my single boy to my bonded pair (male/female) in a couple of weeks and could do with some advise! xxxxx

I started with Stew and Dumpling as babies who had been together in the pet shop as babies and had only been apart a week when i brought Dumpling home :oops:
They would have been about 9 months old when we got Belle.Dumpling was neutered but Stew wasn't spayed as she had health problems.They bonded quite easily,it took a few days.They humped Belle a bit and she stamped a lot then it all stopped and they were all friends :)
Stew is a girl and Belle is obviously :lol: they are both spayed now and Stew is def. the boss poorly or not!
I was hoping at some point to bond Littlebun and Lucy with them but belle attacked them both quite bad when she got out once (i have the scar to prove it!) so i think it's a no go i'm not risking it!

Have they met/smelt each other at all yet? i hope it all goes well for you :) xx

|We are going to try next year, have sooo much going on at the mo and not enough year left :oops: I have my eye on a certain Honey Bunny you see, and if he is still being fostered early next year I am going to see what I can do :D

ooh do tell ;)
I want more and more just running out of room now! :oops::lol:

Back