• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm scared to get Lucy spayed :(

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I know I've had Ruby spayed since the awful experience with Jasmine and Daphne getting spayed, but somehow Lucy is different. Every time I think about getting her spayed I just see her little white belly and feel sick :(:(:(

Of course I'm going to get it done, but she's just a little dot and I'm so worried :(

I know I've had Ruby spayed since the awful experience with Jasmine and Daphne getting spayed, but somehow Lucy is different. Every time I think about getting her spayed I just see her little white belly and feel sick :(:(:(

Of course I'm going to get it done, but she's just a little dot and I'm so worried :(

Totally understand that after what you went through. Wish I could say something to make you feel better about it. Just that it has to be done doesn't it?! But then you know that. What are the chances of it happening again!!

Thank you :( I think it's even harder this time because I've had Lucy so long before getting her spayed, with the others I could get them done after a couple of weeks

i can totally understand were you are coming from, as when i had my girl all i could think about was reading the post about your girls.
if you are really worried you could make lucy a body suit to wear as soon as she comes home to keep her anyway from the stitches.

I would be scared too - one of the reasons I adopted a boy. :oops: We'll all turn on the vibes big style when the time comes. :wave:

I would be scared too - one of the reasons I adopted a boy. :oops: We'll all turn on the vibes big style when the time comes. :wave:

Thank you :)

demelza, I did worry that I would put a lot of people off. I try not to mention it when other people say their buns are getting spayed but then I do want to warn them to be careful about stitches!

Aww bless her, I'm sure she will be fine. Have you booked her in yet? Which vets do you use? I will be thinking about you both, its such a stressful thing but so so worth it overall

Aww bless her, I'm sure she will be fine. Have you booked her in yet? Which vets do you use? I will be thinking about you both, its such a stressful thing but so so worth it overall

Metrovets in longbenton. Not yet I keep putting off :oops: I think she's not big enough yet

Back