• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Lucy's hiding place

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
She's scared of the hoover :lol: the one I got today is even noisier than the old one, poor little girlie was terrified.

This is her little hiding place squidged in between the skirting board and the door :love:

IMG00280-20100928-1912.jpg

IMG00279-20100928-1912.jpg

Does anyone have a special hoover to hoover up hay or do you just replace every time the hay breaks it :)??

I have a dyson at the moment, but it seems to work alot worse since I've been hoovering up hay, megazorb that is spilled.

Does anyone have a special hoover to hoover up hay or do you just replace every time the hay breaks it :)??

I have a dyson at the moment, but it seems to work alot worse since I've been hoovering up hay, megazorb that is spilled.

The special hoover is called lino and a broom. :lol::lol::lol:

My hoover blocks with hay all the time :evil: I pick up as many pieces of hay as i can, ii really just want to hoover up poos and fur etc, but i still end up unblocking it atleast once everytime i hoover :roll:
CHOOOOORE!

Poor Lucy! :( Don't the others mind? You'd think someone would have invented a silent hoover by now. I tend not to bother, but I only have my bedroom to look after. It's amazing the way hay pops up in odd places, considering that Spenser lives at the bottom of the garden. :roll::roll:

Get a henry hoover,i use it to clean up my chinchilla shelves and hay is no prob at all it never get s blocked:D

KIDDING

Lucy is stunning and because of your hoover abuse I think I may have to "rescue" her from her torment :lol:

KIDDING

Lucy is stunning and because of your hoover abuse I think I may have to "rescue" her from her torment :lol:

:lol: I know I'm such a big meany

The others huddle up a bit when I start hoovering but she runs and hides.

Back