• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Thumper - 1 year old Netherland Dwarf needs a home - SURREY

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:1
Sex: Male
Age(s): 1 year
Name(s): Thumper
Neutered: Yes and vaccinated.
Reason for rehoming: Previous owner did not realise the cost and commitment of keeping rabbits.
Will the group be split: We would like Thumper to go to a home where he can be paired with a speyed female. We can offer help with bonding if needed. If you would like Thumper but do not have a female to pair with him, please ask as we usually have other rabbits in that he could be paired with.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have various transport runs going so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Other: Thumper is a sweet boy. He is friendly and good with people. Thumper does not mind being handled, he is a very lovely bun :)

HPIM7104.jpg

Thumper is one of the smallest Nethies I have seen!

HPIM7105.jpg

HPIM7108.jpg

Please note his tiny ears :)

HPIM7109.jpg

He is absolutely adorable. So tiny. Shame he isn't a girl or I'd have been so tempted to bond him with Furby.

wow - how ickle is he! Just too precious! yeah for his new forever home - hopefully now he will be treated like a little king!:love::love::love:

Back