• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie is definitely gettin spayed on Thursday

Pearl is going too Thursday - i've been through it with 3 girls and 2 boys already but it's still a bit scary!
I'm sure she will be fine :)
Keep us posted..i should be about on Thursday to chat rubbish with while we both wait for news if needed :lol::)

Ok Thanx Claire :) I'll be on ere,my bf is taking her and picking her up as I cant drive :(

Oh,never mind at least you will be there when she gets back :)
I have been nipped and wee'd on so many times tonight.I can't remember any of mine being this bad tbh!

Sophie was awful this morn she radges at her cage when I'm busy..she has been proper biting me and peeing on me and alot if other things..she started about last Thursday

Sophie was awful this morn she radges at her cage when I'm busy..she has been proper biting me and peeing on me and alot if other things..she started about last Thursday

I've had 2 tops and a pair of pj's ruined in the last week due to her teefs :roll:

Oh god..she tried chewing my dressing gown this morn and it was like she was chasing me for it,dint fink she would get this bad

I'm sure she will be absolutely fine. I've just had 10 of my buns neutered successfully. I've just got blaze in now, I'm worrying like crazy as he is poorly aswell as having his neuter, but the best advice i can give, is give them a small space indoors to relax and recoup, keep the noise down and leave them in peace as much as possible. I keep mine in about a week and then put them back outside.

Fingers crossed everything goes well for your bun xx

She has a dog crate as her base and a pen attached,I won't have to shut her in the crate to make sure she doesn't run will i:wave:

Mine were all fine except Stew who just took a little longer to start eating etc.....i had to watch mine though as they all started jumping on things more or less straight away and sometimes they were jumping high! :roll:

Well I just let Sophie out to free range and she did nothing but bite me so put her in her pen to bite her toys

Good luck.
Hope all goes smooth and you don't worry too much. I didn't realise they get that bad. I hope males don't get as bad, don't know what I would do if Jenson bite me, wear gloves I guess!

Back