PDA

View Full Version : Why does Rimmi like chocolate so much?!?

TeflonsShadow
28-09-2010, 05:21 PM
I tried to eat a piece of chocolate and hes all over me.......honking and jumping and digging, desperate to get it.... and when I finished it, he licked my lip..... strange boy! :shock:

yvette
28-09-2010, 05:22 PM
What IS the matter with the boy????????:lol::lol::lol:

PixieRabbit
28-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Haha the same reason we love it? Because it's yummy :love:

Jenova
28-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Lopsie used to be obsessed with it. :D

clutterydrawer
28-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Because it's delicious and loaded with sugar :) same reason they like most things.

Gemmapookie
28-09-2010, 05:47 PM
My Mimi ADORES chocolate! (not that we give it her obv!)

yvette
28-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Cant give it to parrots.....itll kill it....Hmmmmm...after the Kiss today, it may be worth thinking about!!!!

kidding

TeflonsShadow
28-09-2010, 05:55 PM
I'll steal Ruby to save her! Poor birdie! :lol:

yvette
28-09-2010, 05:58 PM
I'll steal Ruby to save her! Poor birdie! :lol:

POOR BIRDIE?????????????????????

That bird is loved I tell you!! And all she wants from me is my blood!!!!

TeflonsShadow
28-09-2010, 06:19 PM
POOR BIRDIE?????????????????????

That bird is loved I tell you!! And all she wants from me is my blood!!!!

Hehehehehehe!! I still must steals her! :love:

DemiS
28-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Jez used to turn the bin over and dig through it to find mars bar wrappers, which he'd then run off with and guard with his life :lol: He stole one out of my hand once :roll:

thumps_
28-09-2010, 07:16 PM
It's sweet, & buns have a sweet tooth to get the best wild plants = massive rare treat.
Mine would kill for flap jack, but IT would kill him. I tried keeping it in the fridge & eating it secretly in the shed, but he'd still lick the corners of my mouth. So I gave it up. No sacrifice for me - not fair on him.

I'm in no way suggesting that anyone else should do as I did.

Heather&Bart-MyLittleBuns
28-09-2010, 08:08 PM
:lol: Because he knows he's not allowed it?! :lol::lol:

TeflonsShadow
28-09-2010, 09:19 PM
It's sweet, & buns have a sweet tooth to get the best wild plants = massive rare treat.
Mine would kill for flap jack, but IT would kill him. I tried keeping it in the fridge & eating it secretly in the shed, but he'd still lick the corners of my mouth. So I gave it up. No sacrifice for me - not fair on him.

I'm in no way suggesting that anyone else should do as I did.

Awww..... Rimmi even seems to KNOW when I have eaten things he would love, he hops all over my chest and sniffles me and makes a clicking noise (he usually makes this when hes happy... maybe he thinks hes getting some too.....)

thumps_
28-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Awww..... Rimmi even seems to KNOW when I have eaten things he would love, he hops all over my chest and sniffles me and makes a clicking noise (he usually makes this when hes happy... maybe he thinks hes getting some too.....)

I guess he can smell them like you'd spilled a whole bottle of perfume.
Thumps can even smell if I've patted the head of a dog when I return unless I wash my hands thoroughly.
Their sense of smell & hearing are utterly amazing.