• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does Rimmi like chocolate so much?!?

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
I tried to eat a piece of chocolate and hes all over me.......honking and jumping and digging, desperate to get it.... and when I finished it, he licked my lip..... strange boy! :shock:

Cant give it to parrots.....itll kill it....Hmmmmm...after the Kiss today, it may be worth thinking about!!!!

kidding

Jez used to turn the bin over and dig through it to find mars bar wrappers, which he'd then run off with and guard with his life :lol: He stole one out of my hand once :roll:

It's sweet, & buns have a sweet tooth to get the best wild plants = massive rare treat.
Mine would kill for flap jack, but IT would kill him. I tried keeping it in the fridge & eating it secretly in the shed, but he'd still lick the corners of my mouth. So I gave it up. No sacrifice for me - not fair on him.

I'm in no way suggesting that anyone else should do as I did.

It's sweet, & buns have a sweet tooth to get the best wild plants = massive rare treat.
Mine would kill for flap jack, but IT would kill him. I tried keeping it in the fridge & eating it secretly in the shed, but he'd still lick the corners of my mouth. So I gave it up. No sacrifice for me - not fair on him.

I'm in no way suggesting that anyone else should do as I did.

Awww..... Rimmi even seems to KNOW when I have eaten things he would love, he hops all over my chest and sniffles me and makes a clicking noise (he usually makes this when hes happy... maybe he thinks hes getting some too.....)

Awww..... Rimmi even seems to KNOW when I have eaten things he would love, he hops all over my chest and sniffles me and makes a clicking noise (he usually makes this when hes happy... maybe he thinks hes getting some too.....)

I guess he can smell them like you'd spilled a whole bottle of perfume.
Thumps can even smell if I've patted the head of a dog when I return unless I wash my hands thoroughly.
Their sense of smell & hearing are utterly amazing.

Back