• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding – North London/Hertfordshire/Essex Sought

Livi

Alpha Buck
We have booked a large country house for a week over the Xmas period, but as yet I don’t know what dates I am going etc. So we have decided to board the 2 buns for the entire week, as I would rather be safe than sorry.

Usually I would ask our lovely neighbours to look after them – but a week in the winter is a long time, especially with trays needing changing, heat pads re-heated twice daily etc, and the fact it could pour down all week & my neighbours get soaked everytime (which I would feel bad about).

Anyway the long and short of it is, I am based in Southgate, which is North London/Enfield. The cattery we used for our late Kimba the cat was great for cats – but I have called up & they only have 4 foot wide hutches:(. I have also called the Elmtree Pet Hotel who allow you to take your own hutch, plus they have hutches that can be used, big runs etc – but they have asked me to come to view myself instead of quoting sizes etc on the phone, which is promising! Their website looks fab, and my local vet has always spoke highly of the place, so in an ideal world the accommodation will be just as perfect & that’s my problem solved! *will keep you all informed*

However, just in case, I was wondering if anybody on here could recommend any good boarders in the North London, Hertfordshire, Essex etc areas, as I am willing to travel – the buns being in suitable sized accommodation is very important to me.

Thank you x x x

Thank you both!

Dagenham isnt too far from me I dont think :D

Snouter - What area is Rabbit Residence? As I cant for the life of me find it on their website :roll:

Bunny Boarding

Hi,

I'm quite new here but my rabbits and guinea pigs stayed at Crumpets earlier this month and I was really impressed. Normally when I pick them up they can be a bit wild and sulky but this time they seemed really happy.

The lady is a veterinary nurse and she runs it from her home, she was really nice and helpful, the website is <link removed> I hope this helps.
:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Leanne!!!! (moderator on here), mine go to her and they are so happy they generally don't want to leave!!

I don't know any I'm afraid because the lady I used doesn't seem to do it anymore, just wanted to say 'hi' cos I'm in Enfield too!! :D

Back