• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is very happy with the O/H

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
We've only been going out a few weeks, but he bought me a nice big two tier hutch and hutch snuggle for Storm and babies last week, and this week he was asking me what I wanted for Christmas. I said lots and lots of stuff for bunnies, now we're going on a bunny shopping spree and he's buying me a large multi tier hutch for the rescues. :oops:

So if anyone can help me find a decent place to buy hutch's from? I'm a bit nervous buying online hutch's.

Rachael, have a look at this
http://www.the-rabbit-hutch-shop.com/

This is a local company (well, its in Northumberland :lol:) and the stuff looks pretty good.

Have to say i got my hutch off ebay and apart from a couple of very minor alterations to stop the back from bowing out, its looking good. And I got a cover to go with it.
if you're interested, just pm me I will look back at my ebay stuff to find the seller for you.
Partly depends on how much you want to spend I suppose.

thats fab.
i'd want it with ramps so my horrors could have 3 floors to stampede up and down! :lol:

There is a dog kennel on preloved- 5'X3'X4' they want £60 and can deliver. Its in gateshead. I think it must be one of those thats like a mini shed but theres no picture.

There is a dog kennel on preloved- 5'X3'X4' they want £60 and can deliver. Its in gateshead. I think it must be one of those thats like a mini shed but theres no picture.

Hmmm I'm getting a one of those chicken coop style hutch's soon for the rescues getting it this weekend :)
So I doubt I'll be able to afford both as they're like the same size too

Back