• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Ebony 18mthold Velvet Rex

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Velvet was found as a stray and as been in rescue since February. She is a lovely girl who is looking for a friend to share snuggles with.
She is neutered and vaccinated
Velvet.jpg

:love::love: Oh wow!! My fizzy passed away last night :cry: but her husbun is missing her and needs a friends.
My heart is saying no because I can't replace Fizz but my head is telling me I've got to think of Bert.

:love::love: Oh wow!! My fizzy passed away last night :cry: but her husbun is missing her and needs a friends.
My heart is saying no because I can't replace Fizz but my head is telling me I've got to think of Bert.

And you haven't been to our new house either;):D

And you haven't been to our new house either;):D

No I haven't. I'm a bit worried about Bertie though because he is a big boss :roll: he loved Fizz in the end but he chased her quite a lot when they were bonding, she just used to jump over his head and got out of his way.
What I'm worried about is if Ebony was the type to turn back on him I'd be worried about both of them if that happened.

No I haven't. I'm a bit worried about Bertie though because he is a big boss :roll: he loved Fizz in the end but he chased her quite a lot when they were bonding, she just used to jump over his head and got out of his way.
What I'm worried about is if Ebony was the type to turn back on him I'd be worried about both of them if that happened.

Sorry for your loss :(

Oscar bun is a monkey very dominant normally, when Kay bonded my trio I was worried about Oscars reactions but it was fab, nothing I expected.
He may just suprise you :D...the only way is to try. :love:

Back