• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sam Male Lop 9mths old

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
My name is Sam and I am 9mths old, I have come into Bunny Hops because the children kept pulling at my ears and I bit them once. I love playing out even though I was a house rabbit and would love a friend to play with. I don't mind if I go back to being a house rabbit or as an outside rabbit, I do use my litter tray and Kay says I am a good boy
robin.jpg

Kicked out cos he bit the kids that pulled his ears??????:shock::shock::evil::censored:

Seriously wishing for Forever home for this one............:love:

Oh my goodness. How sad. :(

Sam you are gorgeous and I hope you find your forever home soon. xx :love::love::love::love::love:

That makes me so upset and angry at the same time :(

They pulled those tiny little floppy cute ears, and he bit them and they 'got rid' for that reason?! :cry: and :evil: and :censored:

So hope he'll find a forever home soon ! :love:

You beautiful boy. I'd have bitten those naughty children as well ;) I think you must have known it was the only way to get to a better place - and thats where you are :D
Im sure you will be snapped up in no time. :love:

Hello Sam, I think you were right to bite the nasty children who pulled your ears. :lol:Good bunny! Don't worry, someone will give you a great new home where people know not to do this to you. :love:

And stupidity reaches an all time high :roll:

Beautiful little boy ;). I'd have bitten that brat as well :evil:

My name is Sam and I am 9mths old, I have come into Bunny Hops because the children kept pulling at my ears and I bit them once. I love playing out even though I was a house rabbit and would love a friend to play with. I don't mind if I go back to being a house rabbit or as an outside rabbit, I do use my litter tray and Kay says I am a good boy
robin.jpg

he has got to be Phoebes twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Awwwww. :love: He is gorgeous. :D

If my kids ever pulled a bunny's ears (and they would never do it) I think I'd bite them myself, never mind the bunny.

Aw the poor rabbit! He's so cute as well! Although I don't blame the kids, I blame the parents for not teaching them any better! :evil:

Do you know if he is neutered?:wave:

He is neutered and is such a lovely bun:D

He thought he would be clever today and sneak into one of my kennels while I was feeding and met with 3 giant rabbits:shock::lol::lol::lol:

He is neutered and is such a lovely bun:D

He thought he would be clever today and sneak into one of my kennels while I was feeding and met with 3 giant rabbits:shock::lol::lol::lol:

I bet he legged it sharpish!!!! :shock::shock::shock::lol:

Back