• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant find a spayed female for adoption

where are you and how far are you willing to travel or have a bunny run done are there any specifics ie breed size or temperments or age?

Ignore me completely please - wrong thread and wrong person :(

*goes to hide under a rock*

Last edited:
where are you and how far are you willing to travel or have a bunny run done are there any specifics ie breed size or temperments or age?

Nope dont mind prefferably 2 yrs or under.. I cant really travel thats the problem :( Ive been to rspca swansea they dont have any single females :( and i went to another rescue and they arent spayed :( not much luck lol!

If you weren't the wrong end of the country I'm fostering a lovely little black girl, spayed and vacc'd, still a little nervous but a bit more time spent with her and she'll be fine.

Nope dont mind prefferably 2 yrs or under.. I cant really travel thats the problem :( Ive been to rspca swansea they dont have any single females :( and i went to another rescue and they arent spayed :( not much luck lol!

how about trying other rescues, i think alice in gloucestershire has a fair few buns in most are in pairs would you consider creating a group? she does have singles too and most of the bunnys there have been spayed, another option is to offer a rescue near you the cost of a spay to get the bunny ready and then to have the bun come to you? also bunny runs can be arranged so transpo not such a major issue especially if you find the right bunny for you. x
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sear...=Single&RabNeut=on&County=%&Submit=++Search++

also any bunnys near slough area i would happily bunny run as far as gloucester or even to abbergavenny (wales) or ross which is on the way as i travel to visit family there not free for next few weeks though but if that helps you i would do that? same would apply if alice has a suitable bunny in gloucester to bring to abber/ross could meet you at a train station if it would help most rescues will speak with you on the phone want you to send a vet reference or show your own bun vaccs card and pics of set up and if possible a homecheck to be done x

Last edited:
how about trying other rescues, i think alice in gloucestershire has a fair few buns in most are in pairs would you consider creating a group? she does have singles too and most of the bunnys there have been spayed, another option is to offer a rescue near you the cost of a spay to get the bunny ready and then to have the bun come to you? also bunny runs can be arranged so transpo not such a major issue especially if you find the right bunny for you. x
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sear...=Single&RabNeut=on&County=%&Submit=++Search++

also any bunnys near slough area i would happily bunny run as far as gloucester or even to abbergavenny (wales) or ross which is on the way as i travel to visit family there not free for next few weeks though but if that helps you i would do that? same would apply if alice has a suitable bunny in gloucester to bring to abber/ross could meet you at a train station if it would help most rescues will speak with you on the phone want you to send a vet reference or show your own bun vaccs card and pics of set up and if possible a homecheck to be done x

Thankyoouu thats so kind of you :)..I am really considering a group.. My bun is sooo soo nervous and tbh he trashes the shed every day i think its because hes bored.. i give him lots of toys and stuff but nothing works.. he really needs a friend(friends).. RSPCA swansea have got a few pairs but no single.. Was thinking maybe i could adopt a pair or something? Really not sure.. :s just hate seeing him lonely.. or i like your other option of offering to pay a spay.. but what if i pay for them to spay a bun and then mine and the new bun wont bond?

Back