• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What else do i need?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Slowly been getting all the stuff together for our new arrival, so far i have the following;

• 2m x 2m Vinyl Flooring
  • 2x 50cm x 50cm Carpet Tiles
  • New Pen (Unused) ready for bonding
  • Toys: Grassy Carrot, Chube, Carrot Woodroll
  • Huge box of Readigrass
  • 4x Sample bags of Hay (not sure what Ginger likes best!)
  • 3x different sized cardboard rolls (2x toilet rolls, 1x kitchen roll, 1x wrapping paper roll)
  • 2x Large high sided litter trays
  • 2x 80cm x 80cm Blankets (they have doggy bones on them, but hey, they were all they had!)
  • 2x large cardboard boxes for hay stuffing etc
  • Naturals Rabbit Dual Ceramic Bowl (and spares, in case she doesnt like food/water next to each other!)
Anything else i *really* need?

Last edited:
Oooh *Copies list for when Daisy and Lucky are back after honeymoon*

What about pellets and veggies?

Lucky has a cuddly toy too. It's of a fox but he likes it. :oops: And he has blankets (not that he uses them just messes them up).

Cant think of anything else - you seem to have it all covered.

Good luck!! :wave:

Oooh *Copies list for when Daisy and Lucky are back after honeymoon*

What about pellets and veggies?

Lucky has a cuddly toy too. It's of a fox but he likes it. :oops: And he has blankets (not that he uses them just messes them up).

Cant think of anything else - you seem to have it all covered.

Good luck!! :wave:

Oooh, forgot to add blankies! I have them!

Pellets and veggies i have anyway, as biccy noms away like no tomorrow :)

Thanks for reminder Grin :)

Cardboard boxes??

I've spent a fortune on toys for my two but they'd rather have a cardboard box stuffed with hay with pellets hidden in any day of the week! lol

Cardboard boxes??

I've spent a fortune on toys for my two but they'd rather have a cardboard box stuffed with hay with pellets hidden in any day of the week! lol

Thanks Jo :)

Everyone keeps saying things i already have, but haven't listed :oops:

I'm having a dumb morning! :roll::lol:

Do you have all the cleaning items for neutralising their new home, whilest they are in their bonding area?

lol, thanks Sky :)

I could of just emptied the boxes i have full of stuff ready for everything, but theres so much of it, it's taking up 50% of my office, and with the Ironing and me taking up the remaining 50%, theres no space to non-literally swing a cat in here!

Fenugreek crunchies. They are good for handfeeding so that bun bets used to you.;)

I have those too, but didn't list them as they are in my 'Biscuit' Tin :) (it's not a tin, its a plastic box with an air tight bag) but Biscuit Tin sounds cool ;)

Thanks PennyPoos :)

Sounds like you have everuthing you need Gray, shes a lucky little lady :D
To gain Maxs trust ive been spending loads of time lying on the floor in his room letting him sniff around me. When he comes near my face i put it down on the floor so he can sniff my head, im hoping to get a head groom soon! Ive also been binkying around the room which he really responds to and he starts binkying too :oops::lol: I also just sit in with him alot reading my book or on here (im with him now hes flopped next to me :love:) and mutter away to him all the time in soothing tones. And of course treatsies fed from your hand help alot too! She'll be putty in your hands in no time when she realises how lucky she is :love:

Sounds like you have everuthing you need Gray, shes a lucky little lady :D
To gain Maxs trust ive been spending loads of time lying on the floor in his room letting him sniff around me. When he comes near my face i put it down on the floor so he can sniff my head, im hoping to get a head groom soon! Ive also been binkying around the room which he really responds to and he starts binkying too :oops::lol: I also just sit in with him alot reading my book or on here (im with him now hes flopped next to me :love:) and mutter away to him all the time in soothing tones. And of course treatsies fed from your hand help alot too! She'll be putty in your hands in no time when she realises how lucky she is :love:

Yeah, planning on doing all of that too - did it with Biccy and he was the same, my OH does the binkies with him though :lol: i'm not THAT crazy :p

I get head grooms daily when he's free-ranging :love:

Slowly been getting all the stuff together for our new arrival, so far i have the following;

• 2m x 2m Vinyl Flooring
  • 2x 50cm x 50cm Carpet Tiles
  • New Pen (Unused) ready for bonding
  • Toys: Grassy Carrot, Chube, Carrot Woodroll
  • Huge box of Readigrass
  • 4x Sample bags of Hay (not sure what Ginger likes best!)
  • 3x different sized cardboard rolls (2x toilet rolls, 1x kitchen roll, 1x wrapping paper roll)
  • 2x Large high sided litter trays
  • 2x 80cm x 80cm Blankets (they have doggy bones on them, but hey, they were all they had!)
  • 2x large cardboard boxes for hay stuffing etc
  • Naturals Rabbit Dual Ceramic Bowl (and spares, in case she doesnt like food/water next to each other!)
Anything else i *really* need?

Haha.... just read the ''NEW PEN'' bit and was sitting here thinbking WOW!!!! That IS organised..... a new pen ready to write and document bonding - I'm so dumb sometimes i scare myself!!!!!!

My OH does binkys with him aswell, hes 6ft and very well built and just looks rediculous jumping around with a little bunny :lol::lol::lol:
When Timmy was getting his hormones when he was a few months old he used to chase my OH around my flat! This huge guy running around the flat with a teeny black bunny in tow, HILARIOUS :lol:

Back