• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gumtree rabbits - can anyone help?

Its not clear if they are free or selling them. You need to send a link to Liz (Hugos There) on any free ads that you are concerned about and she contacts them if she feels its necessary.

Nice to have you back. How are you?

Its not clear if they are free or selling them. You need to send a link to Liz (Hugos There) on any free ads that you are concerned about and she contacts them if she feels its necessary.

Nice to have you back. How are you?

Thanks, just pm'd her. I'm good thanks how are you?

I have emailed her to clarify a few things- someone emailed me a few days ago looking for a bonded pair of giants ;)

She replied to me. She has someone coming to look at them tonight, but if they do not want them then she will email me and I am going to take here.

ETA - unless your people want them Starlight? At least we can get them safe then work out if your people are interested :)

At least they have replied to one of us!

I am awaiting on a reply from them. They have a wendyhouse+ 8ft run all set up :D

Hopefully will be good news when they get back to you.

Bad news :( She emailed me last night saying the OP didn't turn up so I could have them. I replied asking for an address and she has just emailed saying the people turned up and took them. Hope they were decent people... Sorry everyone I did my best :(

Back