• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophie has become really affectionate these last few days but

kirst25

Alpha Buck
Then she will go from having a cuddle for 5 mins to just wanting to bite and I physically have to move away from her..why is this?

Sounds like hormones. I've no experience of girl bunnies, but my friend's rabbit was inclined to bite at Sophie's age. It was pretty obvious from his, er, other activities that the aggression was caused by hormones. :roll: I took to wearing the same top when visiting him to limit the damage to my wardrobe. :roll::roll: Does Sophie also lick you?

Erm no she tries to eat my hair literally climbs over my face..bite me all the time she was spraying the other day,she rattling her cage to be out when she knows I'm in bed so been up since 6 this morn with her,I had my dressing gown on the floor and all she wanted to do was eat my dressing gown,she was climbing up my arm clinging on to it,she's never been like this before

Back