• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy

heres the little horror himself:D

ello ROOOOO
61916_518029585295_289400843_891850_3496152_n.jpg

im a parrot
33895_518029675115_289400843_891853_2599969_n.jpg

Last edited:
You, darling, is a BUNNEH.Not a parrot....:roll:
How are you enjoying your new adventures with your new Foster Mummeh???
Have you got a story to tell????

I does have a storys!

Ah is about a years old and was given up to a lovely ladyz named Raych. I came to Raych in an orrible tiny hutch wif ma friend tylor, but tylor accidently hurt me once and we ad to be seperated.

Foster ammy am is lookingz after me goods there was a huuuuge plate of noms when i gots here!

I think he was a breeding buck, I have never known such a laid back un neutered buck :shock: hes an absolute babe.

Anyone interested in giving him a home gimmie a pm :D

Can't thank you enough for being such a dedicated and loving foster mommy! Snowy is very lucky to be under your care.

Awh thanks sweety! you know im a giant softy and couldn't say no :D He's happy as larry this morning all flopped out and nomming hay:)

He says hes going to help me out by eating my uni work later lol

Good to hear he has a taste for the intellectual side of life. I'm a uni-tutor, but haven't come across 'the rabbit ate my essay' as an excuse yet! :lol:

I'm obsessed with this bun comming on Sunday and i've no idea why :shock:. I will have to meet him I think :oops:

Haha well you're more than welcome to come meet him. I'm very excited to meet him like. We're hopefully getting a new hutch on the same day too. One of those chicken coop/run ones.

Back