• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cerys!! Here's the piggies!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Hope I spelt your name right!! You might notice that the long haired one has short hair on her back - vet had to shave her as she came from the breeder with lice. If you'd seen the conditions you would understand why I took two from the breeder!! Couldn't leave with just one. Max/Eric was in much better conditions with you at the rescue. Glad he got a happy home too, along with little Echo I believe!!

IMG00068-20100711-1803-1.jpg

I know!! I call them my little women!! Wish I wasn't soooo alergic to them. I suffer every time I cuddle them - doesn't stop me though!!:roll::lol:

AWwwwwww so cute! I do love piggies, and thheres nothing like coming downstairs in the morning to hear them wheeking for their foods.

aww,they're too cute! i'm addicted to pigs, had 7 til thursday as my beloved pheobe went to her forever sleep, now i have 6 :cry::cry::cry:

Cute little piggies!! All squishy and warm. They sit in your arms and let you scratch behind their ears and sing little songs to you!!

I said STOP IT! I have only heard guinea pigs doing their little squeaks in the background of a video on here. :love: There were guinea pigs at the place where I got Spenser from, but they didn't make any noise while I was there so I just assumed they were quiet creatures like bunnies. The things you learn on RU. :lol::lol:

I said STOP IT! I have only heard guinea pigs doing their little squeaks in the background of a video on here. :love: There were guinea pigs at the place where I got Spenser from, but they didn't make any noise while I was there so I just assumed they were quiet creatures like bunnies. The things you learn on RU. :lol::lol:

They have lots of different noises. I like the warning machine gun noise they do which is accompanied by the grumpy guinea dance. I'll teach you how to do the dance if you like......?

They have lots of different noises. I like the warning machine gun noise they do which is accompanied by the grumpy guinea dance. I'll teach you how to do the dance if you like......?

Sounds like the sort of thing that would go down well with my Brownies. :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like the sort of thing that would go down well with my Brownies. :lol::lol::lol:

You have to get up on your tiptoes. Now tiptoe quickly to the side like a crab at the same time wiggling your bum slowly (about one wiggle for every 4 to 5 tiptoes) and your face has to look a little suspicious. And you have to edge around things slowly until you're passed them. That's the grumpy guinea dance. :)

You have to get up on your tiptoes. Now tiptoe quickly to the side like a crab at the same time wiggling your bum slowly (about one wiggle for every 4 to 5 tiptoes) and your face has to look a little suspicious. And you have to edge around things slowly until you're passed them. That's the grumpy guinea dance. :)

And don't forget to 'wurble' while you're doing it....

Back