• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

caroline meets ameila

areia

Wise Old Thumper
first contact

My most tempremental bun is the only bun who takes an interest in her, be it obviously cautious. my buns mainly ignore and just run around her, funny how some things turn out, as she doesnt like my nephews she lunges at them.

Im hoping to teach Amelia and also give her something to watch and boy she is glued, will be watching her gasping fingers though when she learns how to grip, she will always be supervised until she is old enough to understand, just gave me a nice glow to she how focused and quiet she was while they were out

lil video

Last edited:
Nice to see Carrie :D When she was here with me she was always much more 'my' bun than my OH's. Think she just prefers females! Hope Amelia grows up to have a good friend! Comgrats btw, she's gorgeous x

Nice to see Carrie :D When she was here with me she was always much more 'my' bun than my OH's. Think she just prefers females! Hope Amelia grows up to have a good friend! Comgrats btw, she's gorgeous x

:D hiya, carrie isnt keen on my OH except on sunday as hes the treat man then as its the sunday roast veg day, :lol: she's mother hen to bigs always grooming and fussing him :love:

Back