• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice to rehome my rabbits

EGttns

New Kit
Hi

Some of you may recall, I came on here for help a few weeks ago when my doe (unexpectedly) gave birth to three kits.

Does anyone have any advice on rehoming them? We aren't interested in profit, we do not breed, it was a genuine accident. We just want to make sure they go to a good, caring home.

Thanks

Emma

If you send a PM to 'SOAD' on here, she can put them in the Rabbits in Need section for you. :) I'd also list them on Rabbit Rehome (there's a link at the bottom of the page).

:wave:

Make sure to vet any home they get offered, make it clear what kind of home you want for them- ie minimum hutch standards etc. Ideally you should at least get first vaccinations done, some people I believe make it a condition that bunnies are brought back to your own vet for neutering (like a contract thing). You could ask for a 'donation' towards the cost of vaccinations/ neutering. If its someone who lives quite far and there is going to be a bunny run you can request if there is anyone local on here who would be willing to go and do a home check on your behalf- steph182 did my home check for Lillian coz Lilou came to me in middlesbrough from surrey.

Good luck in finding forever homes for your little ones :D

Back