• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We are starting boarding!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
As in a few weeks, all our rescue buns should be in there new home, we have decided to on a very small scale (3 hutches and two indoor cages) do boarding in the local area to help the last of our vet bills. We won't be upscaling the boarding later on, as to provide a more personal service for the animals. The less there are, the more cuddles they get!

We do boarding on the odd occassion for adoptee's of Starlight's and a few other customers, but are going to try and publicise it more so more people know :D

If anyone needs more information, please do not hesitate to pm me, or look at our website at the relevant page:

"Board your pet with us"

www.starlightsrabbitrescue.co.uk

Thank you both :D
And this way, I can still continually give advice to people about rabbits when needed!

Aw too late for me! I'm going away tomorrow but luckily have managed to get a friend to pop in every day until I get back on Saturday. When are you moving?

I have technically moved, but my mum does everything, including daily health checks on the days I am not there!

She is brilliant in that she knows all the things to look out for in a bunny, and how to do basic advising on the phone, from listening to me for 2.5 years straight!

Your two are so cute :love:

For rabbits and guinea pigs, we ask £5 a night if single (though we give leaflets on collection about bonding and rabbit friendship, as well as show them bonded groups in the garden) and £6 a night for bonded pairs.

Smaller rodents (hamster/mice/rat/gerbil etc) and small birds, £3 a night but they must come with their own cage :)

Thank you, didn't think of them! (thought they just did general pet insurance :oops: )

Will get a quote tomorrow!

Thank you lizzyjm!

Back