• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's revenge/carpet photo added

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I went to visit my friend's rabbit yesterday, but forgot to take the green bean levaes I promised. So, today I trundled round with them after lunch, at which time Spenser is normally still dozy. Came home to find that he had woken up and been bored in the hutch...

P9270369.jpg

Last edited:
I've just cut a thin door-mat to size and put it down in the lower-hutch. My Dad's comment was, 'it might last the night.':lol::lol: I've avoided carpet in case he eats the fibres, but Blackberry's bunnies have carpet in their Aviary and I think Spenser has got to hear of it. I've put loads of hay and straw and top, so hopefully that will amuse him enough...

P9270370.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:Well done Spenser - that was a good act of vandalism :thumb:

Hope you enjoy your carpet - my boys love keeping their bums warm on theirs.

Spenser!! You wee scallywag!!! :lol:

I actually saw the last of the cardboard wreckage - his little shoulders were positively heaving with the effort.:lol::lol: There was an awful mess of bits, but this was quite a relief as it means he probably didn't eat too much of it. I am paranoid about him eating something he shouldn't. :oops:

Spenser's carpet has survived the night, and he has settled down on it after his morning nomming. :) My mother has mentioned that we have off-cuts of posher carpet lurking about in various corners (we are the type of family that keep these things), so he may get an upgrade in due course.

Back