• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sometimes I really worry about Mike

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We have this little soft toy bunny in a tiny little hutch and it sit's on the window sill in what we call the bunny room where we check and groom the bunnies and sometimes the little soft toy bunny is missing and I find him in the nebuliser or on the floor, just been in now to put some washing in the washing machine and look.............
27-9-10004.jpg

27-9-10005.jpg

it's now got a carrot cruncher!

*goes to find Mike*

Very cute! Do your bunnies actually eat carrot crunchers? Spenser (and my friend's rabbit) don't even recognise them as a foodstuff! It was quite embarrassing because various well-meaning friends brought them as friends when I first got Spenser home.:roll::oops: He is such a fussy boy!

Very cute! Do your bunnies actually eat carrot crunchers? Spenser (and my friend's rabbit) don't even recognise them as a foodstuff! It was quite embarrassing because various well-meaning friends brought them as friends when I first got Spenser home.:roll::oops: He is such a fussy boy!

Oh all 18 of our's love carrot crunchers they have one every morning when we get up and do the rounds and one before we go to bed at night. All Gwen's at Bunny Burrows have them as well. We try to make sure we never run out or else we are in big trouble with the buns. :lol:

Oh all 18 of our's love carrot crunchers they have one every morning when we get up and do the rounds and one before we go to bed at night. All Gwen's at Bunny Burrows have them as well. We try to make sure we never run out or else we are in big trounle with the buns. :lol:

Same here, Biscuit HAS to have one at bedtime (its my 'he's eating' food) or he'll go mad. He even goes and sits at the cupboard he knows they are in when it gets to around midnight'ish and i say "bed time Biscuit". :lol: I'd be in all manner of trouble if i ran out!

Same here, Biscuit HAS to have one at bedtime (its my 'he's eating' food) or he'll go mad. He even goes and sits at the cupboard he knows they are in when it gets to around midnight'ish and i say "bed time Biscuit". :lol: I'd be in all manner of trouble if i ran out!

They are like addicted to them they go mad when they hear the lid on the jar where we keep them (the carrot crunchers that is not the rabbits :lol:) and if one of the rabbits doesn't eat their carrot cruncher you know something is wrong.

We have this little soft toy bunny in a tiny little hutch and it sit's on the window sill in what we call the bunny room where we check and groom the bunnies and sometimes the little soft toy bunny is missing and I find him in the nebuliser or on the floor, just been in now to put some washing in the washing machine and look.............
27-9-10004.jpg

27-9-10005.jpg

it's now got a carrot cruncher!

*goes to find Mike*

:lol: Brilliant!!! x

They are like addicted to them they go mad when they hear the lid on the jar where we keep them (the carrot crunchers that is not the rabbits :lol:) and if one of the rabbits doesn't eat their carrot cruncher you know something is wrong.

Yes, i totally agree!

Side note here, is he going to be neutered and given a wifeybun? Also, that hutch does not meet the RSPCA guidelines ;)

Yes, i totally agree!

Side note here, is he going to be neutered and given a wifeybun? Also, that hutch does not meet the RSPCA guidelines ;)

:lol::lol:
I think he will need neutering as he is spraying all over my washing machine and then I might consider get him a wifeybun he does look a bit lonely. As for the hutch he's more out of it than in it but he can periscope in it and breakdance and he's quite happy :lol::lol:

Hmmmm ... is there something weird about Scottish bunnies? Does anybody else have bunnies that don't eat carrot crunchers? :wave: Even if I leave one in the bowl overnight and there is nothing left but hay, I can be sure it will still be there in the morning!

:lol::lol:
I think he will need neutering as he is spraying all over my washing machine and then I might consider get him a wifeybun he does look a bit lonely. As for the hutch he's more out of it than in it but he can periscope in it and breakdance and he's quite happy :lol::lol:

Break Dance :shock: :lol:

My four go mental for them. I'm not sure they are the most healthy snack, but I don't dare stop feeding them now. I only feed one a day but it's excellent for checking if they are feeling okay. If they don't come for their treat I know something is wrong :?

Back