• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buttercup has been a busy bunny

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Buttercup: It it getting colder. So as I sat and had my mid-morning doze I decided I needed to make sure my sons are all warm enough. I borrowed mummy's sewing machine and made some fleecy quilts for us all to sit on. This is me sitting thinking.

Bunniesandblanketssept2010015.jpg

Buttercup: I made greeny brown ones for the Big Boys. Here is Clover modelling one.

Bunniesandblanketssept2010013.jpg

Buttercup: And this is me modelling one of the ones I made for me and Blackberry.

Bunniesandblanketssept2010027.jpg

Buttercup: Clover told Dan how snuggly they are on your bottom, but Dan had made a hay nest and didn't want to get out of it.

Bunniesandblanketssept2010004.jpg

Buttercup: Blackberry was too busy helping mummy with cleaning us out to pose on his blankie.

Bunniesandblanketssept2010014.jpg

Buttercup: But he did help me to make them. I guided the fabric through the sewing machine while he sat on the pedal to make it work.

Oh I do love your bunnies ....... they have SUCH cute little faces!!

Loving the fleecey blankies too ........... good work Buttercup (and Blackberry for helping out)!! :love:

Oh Buttercup, what a clever as well as handsome bunny you are! :love: I had heard a rumour that you were talented with fabrics ... ;)

I have bought a doormat to cut to size as a carpet for Spenser lower hutch. Not nearly as impressive as your efforts. :(

Always take poos as a compliment ... unless they're squidgy of course! Those look very nice poos. Whose were they? ;)

Back