• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

blackpool, lancashire to Hampshire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of youngbunny2

I need to bring 2 (8 week old) french lop babies down from blackpool, lancashire, down as far towards Hampshire as possible!

Thank You

Im doing Blackpool to Chester on 11th (?? I think its 11th which ever day is Sun) night if thats any help?

I could help with the 1st part if needed, if buns could meet me in Preston/Deepdale I can go to Kays *to weigh those buns*

I could help with the 1st part if needed, if buns could meet me in Preston/Deepdale I can go to Kays *to weigh those buns*

I can travel to preston with them. I hope you dont mean they are underweight. I can 100% say they are big and healthy, If I've misread the message I apologise in advance.

You do realise If they come to me you are likely not to get them don't you, i have a spare she shed and kennel free now;):D:D

:love::love: Ok ...My offer's there, if I'm needed please let me know, I'm fairly free most of mid week so could do this Mon.....transport would be needed from Kay onwards if this is agreed..:D

Back